Green Cleaning is defined as cleaning to protect health without harming the environment. A Green Cleaning program goes beyond chemical and equipment choices. It includes policies, procedures, training and shared responsibility efforts that minimize the impact of cleaning materials on the health of building occupants and protect the environment as a whole.
Current products, processes and procedures aren't necessarily bad, but newer technologies and processes make it possible to clean effectively, efficiently, and with less impact on health and the environment. And to be clear, green cleaning is more than switching a few products; it's about effective cleaning to create healthier buildings and at the same time reduce environmental impacts.
In this section of our store you will find many forms to help you in establishing yourself as a Green Cleaning Company.
Your shopping cart is empty!
- Appointment Setting
- Business Startup Packages +-
Forms & Documents
- Account Management
- Agreemnets - Contracts - Legal
- Business Plans
- Customer Collection Letters
- Employee - Subcontractor Forms
- Floor Cleaning and Maintenance
- Green Cleaning
- Miscellaneous Janitorial Forms
- Promotional and Sales Material
- Residential Cleaning
- Startup Paperwork - Forms
- Account Bidding & Proposals
- Audio Section
- Marketing Lists
- Marketing Materials & Logo Design
- Membership Packages
- Purchase Accounts
- Websites +-